Villa Rana enjoys a truly delightful location. Nestled in a colourful Mediterranean garden this handsome villa is within walking distance of the lovely Agni beach which boasts three wonderful waterfront tavernas and just one of several stunningly beautiful beaches found along this privileged coastal road heading north from the islands capital, Corfu Town. There are numerous villages within a short drive such as Nissaki, Barbati, Kalami to name just a few,
The interiors are bright and welcoming and rather stylishly furnished with each bedroom boasting incredible views overlooking the private garden, large private swimming pool and the village of Agni below – truly mesmerising. The lovely barbecue area next to the impressive swimming pool is sure to be the focal point of meal times. The excellent facilities don’t end there though, as the thoughtful owner has positioned a lovely hot tub on the upstairs balcony, where many a romantic evening can be spent indulging in the bubbles!Read more...
– Lounge/dining room with air conditioning, flat screen satellite TV, DVD player, patio doors leading to pool terrace
– Kitchen with dishwasher, oven, hob, fridge/freezer, microwave
– Family bathroom
– Double bedroom with air conditioning and patio doors leading to terrace
– Double bedroom with air conditioning, en suite bathroom and doors leading out to sea facing balcony
– Twin bedroom with air conditioning, en suite bathroom and doors leading out to sea facing balcony
– Hot tub and exterior curtained ‘day bed’ located on upstairs balcony
Private free form swimming pool with a depth of 1.5m and roman steps
– Poolside shower
– Gardens with lawn and flower beds
– Sun loungers
– Barbecue with cushioned Alfreso dining area
Agni with a cluster of tavernas, café, mini market and bakery just 500 mtrs away. Numerous further amenities within a short drive.
Agni beach just 500 mtrs away
House Keeper twice per week
Thanks for all your help helping me to decide on our villa holiday again this year – Nick and Cathy offer wonderful advice and always very efficient – even returning calls during the evening and on a Sunday too! Thanks again guys
This is our fourth time we have used Nick to book our villa holiday – he makes excellent suggestions and with honesty as well – even taverna suggestions! So looking forward to the holiday in August.
Nick was a joy to deal with -all emails responded to super fast – expert knowledge of all of the villas as well – expert advice.
Being able to make 1 phone call and receive bespoke holidays quotes within an hour is the reason I keep coming back to you – Thanks for all your help.
I wanted a way to incentivise my staff and Perfect Blue Villas curated an amazing trip that did just that, not only did it boost morale, we had an awesome time abroad!
We’ve used Rachael and her team since they opened for all of our family holidays, their personalised advice is second to none.