Four Bedroom Villa Sleeps 8
A contemporary house, but not without character, this family villa is set on seafront slopes near the lovely, laid-back town of Kas. On the ground floor, an open-plan room is stylishly furnished in soft earthy tones, with a beamed ceiling and exposed stone wall framing the kitchen, sitting and dining areas, with doors to a covered veranda for al fresco barbecue lunches. An en suite bedroom shares this floor, opening on to a lawned area by the pool; and there are three bedrooms on the upper level, one with a romantic (enclosed) Ottoman balcony, the master suite complete with en suite wet room and bath, and all with air conditioning and access to an open balcony with sea or garden views.
Outside, a paved terrace surrounds the infinity pool, and a pathway leads down to a privet sunbathing platform on the rocks, fitted with ladder steps into the sea. Set among similar residences on the Cukurbag peninsula, Portakal is 300 from a bathing platform, 500m from a pebble beach, and 4km from shops, cafés, restaurants, and the little harbour in Kas. There are sandy coves about 3km from the villa, and excellent dive sites just offshore.
- Local market on Friday
- A couple of hotels with bars and restaurants within walking distance from the villa 5 min walk
- Bus stop (to get to Kas) 2 min walk every hour (1/2 hour during July and August)
- Kas centre with banks, shops, supermarkets, restaurants, boat trips, lycian theatre and ruins 4km
Places of interest
- Pebbly beach 500m and a wider variety of sandy beaches 3km
- Sunbathing platform 200m walk then 82 steps
What is included
- Welcome hamper
- Full use of our local resort staff
- House keeper – twice per week
- Towel and linen – changed twice a week