Two Bedroom Villa Sleeps 4
Set just a shop from the beach lies Villa Alba - a perfect beachside setting and only a 20 minute stroll into Vathy too - the perfect location!
The little road leaving Vathy on the eastern side passes a few fine neo-classical houses, narrows to follow the edge of the sea, along an avenue of trees, and eventually peters out by a small bay, a pebble beach, and Villa Alba, set back behind the trees. There are two villas in this perfect position and Villa Alba is ideal for families, with its own swimming pool as well as being just a minute from the beach, and light, bright interiors. Comfortable outdoor furniture makes the most of the wide terraces.
Within easy walking distance are two family-run tavernas, specialising in fish, but offering a wide range of local dishes and appealingly situated right on the waterfront under the trees with a broad panorama of the bay of Vathy. Little fishing boats come and go, the water is clear enough to see myriad small fish, and on a bluff above the cove two old Venetian cannons still stand guard.
A further 20 minutes’ stroll brings you to Vathy with a good choice of cafés, restaurants and shops.
Whilst maintaining its own independence and privacy, Villa Alba can be rented along with Villa Loutsa to provide a spacious venue for an extended family gathering or a group of friends.
- Vathy harbour with a scrumptious selection of tavernas, cafes and bars just a 20 minute stroll away
Places of interest
- Directly on the beach - Perfect!
What is included
- Air conditioning
- House Keeper
- Kefalonia airport to Sami port by private taxi or minibus 50min
- Waiting time at Sami port is usually short at the port café
- Sami port to Ithaca (Pisaetos) by sea taxi or ferry and depending on the mode of transport the journey will take 40-50 minutes
- The above are available at a supplement - please let us know if you require any further details